ProBiora Celebrates Hygienists during October’s Dental Hygiene Month
October 10, 2023
October is Dental Hygiene Month, and we are proud to recognize dental hygienists everywhere for the many contributions they make to patients’ health.
Dental hygienists help to clean and evaluate our teeth during routine dental visits, but their role and impact is so much greater. They are oral health educators, trusted advisers, and patients’ first line of defense against gum disease, cavities, and many other problems. They not only help to prevent and treat mouth issues, but they also ultimately protect patients’ total health, too, as our mouths are important gateways to our bodies.
Every day, we at ProBiora team with hygienists to improve the oral and overall health of their patients. Our partnership includes:
- The ProBiora Health Professional Educational Consulting Network. EdNet is a group of respected dental hygienists. These hygienists are passionate about educating and consulting with other dental professionals regarding the benefits of ProBiora Professional Strength oral-care probiotics. They’ve seen first-hand how the oral health of their patients has been consistently improved and maintained.
- Providing patient facing materials which can aid in the conversations hygienists have with their patients.
- Hosting continuing education courses on our website.
- Posting articles and testimonials on topics relevant to hygienists.
What makes ProBiora special?
ProBiora Professional Strength probiotics for the mouth are a simple, scientifically proven addition to the entire family’s oral-care routine. Our probiotics contain ProBiora3®, a patented blend of beneficial bacteria, which:
- Is the only proprietary blend of bacterial strains native to the teeth and gums
- Crowds out pathogenic bacteria that can lead to oral and systemic health issues
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums, whiter teeth, and fresher breath
Tips to help patients maximize ProBiora’s benefits
Dental hygienists, are your patients using ProBiora probiotics for mouth? Great! Incorporating these best practices will help them enjoy all the healthy benefits:
- Take it daily: Your mouth needs a consistent introduction of “good” bacteria to crowd out the pathogenic bacteria that cause cavities, gum disease, bad breath, and other health issues. Take ProBiora Professional Strength at bedtime, after brushing, for superior results.
- The 30 minutes golden rule: Allow the ProBiora tablet to fully dissolve on the tongue, and then wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking. If your patient uses mouthwash, they should also wait 30 minutes after using mouthwash to take ProBiora.
- ProBiora works while you sleep: While you sleep, “good” bacteria take up residence in your mouth, multiplying and crowding out harmful bacteria for healthier teeth and gums, fresher breath, and whiter teeth in as little as 30 days.
To dental hygienists, thank you for all you do to improve your patients’ oral and overall health. We are here to support you all year round, and we would enjoy hearing from you!
Learn more here, as well as schedule a lunch n’ learn for your office. And find out more about the science of oral-care probiotics here.